TSTrader is a mobile platform for the modern trader.
- Fully customizable drag and drop setup.
- One-click order entry throughout the platform.
- Trade directly from charts with more than 40 available technical indicators.
- Depth of markets module provides insight into the exchange’s limit order book.
TSTrader Platform Review
TSTrader is a Futures Trading App powered by Tradovate. It offers 3 different accounts sizes, ranging from $50,000 to $150,000. They are priced between $165 and $375, which is quite competitive in the market.
TSTrader Features and Highlights
|🌎 Location||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|🖥️ Technology||Browser, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android|
|📊 Buy/sell pairings display||Yes|
|📊 Link Quotes to the Chart||Yes|
|💰 Trade on Tradingview with Tstrader trading combine||Yes|
|📊 Market Replay||Yes|
|⌨️ Hot Keys||Yes|
|$50 000||$100 000||$150 000|
|Profit Target||$3 000||$6 000||$9 000|
|Max Position Size||5 Contracts||10 Contracts||15 Contracts|
|Daily Loss Limit||$1 000||$2 000||$3 000|
|Weekly Loss Limit (Step 2 Only)||$1 000||$2 000||$3 000|
|Trailing Maximum Drawdown||$2 000||$3 000||$4 500|
Become a Trader in 2 Steps
When you join TSTrader, you will have all the time you need to reach your goal by trading according to the rules. However, you will have to pay a subscription fee every month – from the day you sign up until the month you reach your goal or cancel your subscription.
You have a choice of what balance to start the simulation with $50K, $100K, or $150K. Typical prices start at $165 for a $50,000 account and up to $375 per month for a $150,000 account.
The $50K account is the most popular.
You can lower the price for each deposited trading account. Depending on your choice, the profit target, maximum position size, daily loss limit, weekly loss limit, maximum drawdown, and the monthly price will be different.
Another, but important, aspect is that the account balance you select will determine your initial cumulative account balance after you successfully complete a trade combination. So, if you start with a $50K Trading Combine account with a monthly fee of $165, you will have access to a funded account with a $50K balance if you are successful.
TSTrader Trading Combination Step 1:
Trade for at least 5 days (days don’t have to go consecutively) without breaking any rules, and reach the profit goal of your chosen trading combination.
This first step is easier to do, as the rules boil down to the following:
- reach your profit goal;
- use the correct maximum size position;
- do not exceed the daily loss limit (which is monitored and calculated in real-time during the trading day);
- not to let your account balance reach or exceed the maximum drawdown trailing stop loss (which is calculated at the end of the day during the trading day).
An example, if you have chosen an initial balance of $50K:
- You must actively trade for 5 days (they do not have to be consecutive).
- Then you must reach your $3,000 profit goal (no time limit).
- You can trade a maximum of 5 contracts at a time, if you trade more than that, you fail
- The daily loss limit is $1,000, and if you fall below this limit at any time, you lose
- The maximum drawdown is $2,000 – if you fall below this level at the end of the trading day during the test, you lose.
What is Step 1 for?
- You prove to the company the consistency of your actions and that you understand what you are doing.
- You can apply your strategies to different market conditions
Selecting a different starting balance means having different rules. It’s important to decide the right plan carefully. At the end of the day, if you play by the rules and reach your profit goal, then you’ve completed step 1 of the trading combine.
Step 2 of the Trading Combine:
Step 2 of the TSTrader Trading Combine was formerly known as Preparing the Trader with Funding.
Once you complete Step 1, your account will be verified as soon as your trade reports are uploaded. The more complex Step 2 begins after you receive an email from TSTrader confirming that Step 2 is active.
Step 2 of the Trading Combination starts all over again. If you have chosen a starting balance of $50K, then:
- You must actively trade for 10 days (not necessarily consecutive days).
- You must reach your profit goal again.
- You can trade a maximum of 2 contracts at a time at the beginning based on the scaling plan, as your account balance increases, the lots will increase. If you trade more, you have failed.
- The daily loss limit is $1,000, and if you fall below this limit at any time, you have failed.
- The maximum drawdown is $2,000 – if you fall below this level at the end of the trading day during the test, you have failed.
- Now, you also need to pay attention to the weekly loss limit.
- You are not allowed to trade during important economic releases.
- You need to follow a scaling plan (the maximum number of lots you can trade depends on your account balance).
The second step is more difficult than Step 1 because, with fewer contracts and tighter rules, you will have to re-architect the same profit goal that you achieved in Step 1. There are a lot of details you need to understand before you start. Because if you don’t know the exact details, you may fail because you didn’t realize beforehand that there is a limit.
For example, if you were trading 5 lots each time in step 1, and you also start trading 5 lots in step 2, then you have failed in step 2 because you have to follow the scaling plan in Step 2.
Remember, you and TSTrader will be business partners, and it is in your best interest to focus on the best possible solution. It would be best if you did not hesitate to contact them and ask any questions you can think of.
Benefits for TSTrader users
The following types of investors are more likely to have an enhanced trading experience with TSTrader:
- Experienced futures traders: If you have more experience trading the futures market and are looking for a comprehensive platform with tools, TSTrader may be an attractive candidate.
- Traders who switch between mobile and desktop or web-based trading: TStrader’s cloud-based software makes it easy to optimize settings and preferences on mobile and web-based platforms. In addition, the broker is also working to optimize its mobile app as efficiently as possible.
- Futures traders who want to connect with the community: TSTrader’s community app allows users to share thoughts, strategies, and trading ideas with other users. This can be especially useful for new investors or those who enjoy social trading.
|📈 Funded Trader Program||📊 Tradable Assets||🔍 Review|
|Ninja Trader||Futures, Forex, CFD, and Stock Markets||Read review|
|TradingView||Futures, Forex, and Stock Markets||Read review|
Discounts and Promo code
20% off your first trading combine.
TSTrader Training and Coaching Plan
Advantages of TSTrader Mobile Platform
- Fully customizable drag and drop system.
- One-click order entry throughout the platform.
- Trading directly from charts with over 40 available technical indicators.
- The “Market Depth” module gives you insight into the exchange’s limit order book.
TSTrader is the leader in mobile platforms in the funded trading account market. It is a development of TopStep Trader. They have the best prices, huge discounts, great functionality, and an awesome community. If you have a working strategy and trading experience, TopstepTrader is the best choice to get external capital.
When can I start withdrawals from my specific account?
If you withdraw funds before your maximum drawdown (TMDD) reaches $0, your TMDD will automatically be set to $0 for withdrawals.
In order to maintain your TStrader account for an extended period of time and make regular withdrawals, we recommend making your TMDD $0 before considering a withdrawal.
To make your TMDD $0, you will need to reach the appropriate profit levels (depending on your account size):
Below is a list of all account sizes and their respective TMDDs for your reference:
|Account Size:||Trailing Max Drawdown:|
|$50 000||$2 000|
|$100 000||$3 000|
|$150 000||$4 500|
How do the withdrawals affect my account settings?
TMDD will always be $0 after any withdrawal. If your TMDD has already reached $0, and then you make a withdrawal, your TMDD will remain at $0 and the capital remaining in your account will be the maximum amount you can lose.
Withdrawals will not affect your daily loss limit or weekly loss limit.
Can I link quotes to my chart?
Yes, you can modify your chart settings to Link to Quotes to allow your chart to update to any contract you click on within your Quotes module.